niño de sábado

This blog was founded in order to share my thoughts, feelings, musings, rants and any other rambling thoughts with the world. Please feel free to comment, disagree, argue or just say hello. We're in the world, let's keep in touch.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

This blog is for all the parents out there, especially the dads, and especially-especially for the stay at home dads. Spending most of my days alone with a baby has been one of the most challenging experiences of my life, and it often leaves me wondering if I am the only one who has gone through this. I would love to hear from those of you who read it. Please feel free to share your comments, experiences, or advice. My daughter/Baby Ham is a marvel, a miracle, and the best reason to get up in the morning. I hope you all enjoy sharing our journey down Parenthood/Childhood Lane.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Random Thoughs 1


This photo of Whitney Houston is so sad! Looks like our girl is having a relapse of her serious drug addiction. Why else would she leave the house like that...or better still, why would she be IN the house like that. The photograph was taken at a gas station convenience store at 4 am, by a fan who asked to pose with her. While this is not definitive proof that Whitney is back on drugs, I just think that she'd have to be high on something to agree to take a photograph when she was in this state. The wig. The pajama bottoms, the face, the fur coat! It's so sad.

A few months ago, after the BEING BOBBY BROWN fiasco (which I couldn't take my eyes off, and never missed an episode of thanks to TIVO) there was a picture of Whitney walking down the street looking happy, healthy, youthful and glamorous again. I was so happy to see that picture. I showed it to Ricky, he was happy, too. We both thought she was getting her act together and would be able to release a new albums of songs showcasing her phenomenal voice. But alas, looks like the demons have got a hold of the diva one mo 'gain. I hope she is able to recover and reclaim the dignity her talent deserves.

Speaking of her talent, tonight a parade of Whitney wannabes will be featured on the new season of AMERICAN IDOL!!!! I'm so excited. I LOVE this show, and I'm so happy it's back. I've got the tequila, limes and microwave popcorn all ready for the two hour season premiere tonight. Ricky and I are going to play a drinking game where we have to take tequila shots everytime Paula Abdul throws a hissy fit or says something stupid. I guess we're gonna get pretty drunk, because Paula will be Paula.

if my hangover is not too bad, I'll write my thoughts on the shows tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home