niño de sábado

This blog was founded in order to share my thoughts, feelings, musings, rants and any other rambling thoughts with the world. Please feel free to comment, disagree, argue or just say hello. We're in the world, let's keep in touch.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

This blog is for all the parents out there, especially the dads, and especially-especially for the stay at home dads. Spending most of my days alone with a baby has been one of the most challenging experiences of my life, and it often leaves me wondering if I am the only one who has gone through this. I would love to hear from those of you who read it. Please feel free to share your comments, experiences, or advice. My daughter/Baby Ham is a marvel, a miracle, and the best reason to get up in the morning. I hope you all enjoy sharing our journey down Parenthood/Childhood Lane.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Baby Got Bizzack!!!


I just saw this photo online, and I just had to post about it. This girl has got a HUGE AZZ! Not to say it doesn't look good. Looks great, but out on the street? In public? ¡Por favor, chica!

It seems obvious to me that low rider jeans were not meant for Black people. Sorry, but they just don't fit. Those kind of jeans work for flat azz folks mostly of a low melanin persuasion. Black people "SAY NO TO CRACK!" "CRACK IS WACK!" "CRACK KILLS!"

Now Serena Williams is a marvelous tennis champion. She and her sister have made history in the sport. But when it comes to fashion, both of them show up at events looking like drag queens from under the bridge in lower MANhattan! And they both have clothing lines!!! Go figure. It might make sense if they made clothes specifically for hormonally enhanced super women with wrestler shoulders, but for ordinary women? Nah-uh! I don't know too many who would want to look the way these two look on the red carpet. ¡Qué horror!

I watched Venus and Serena's TV show on ABC Family last year. It really made me like both of them and respect them even more, but this clothing madness has got to stop! Somebody send this child to coutourie rehab immediately!

But once again, I must say, that azz looks fabulous. Almost ass good as los gluteos de mi pareja. ¡Coma su corazón hacia fuera, chicos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home