niño de sábado

This blog was founded in order to share my thoughts, feelings, musings, rants and any other rambling thoughts with the world. Please feel free to comment, disagree, argue or just say hello. We're in the world, let's keep in touch.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

This blog is for all the parents out there, especially the dads, and especially-especially for the stay at home dads. Spending most of my days alone with a baby has been one of the most challenging experiences of my life, and it often leaves me wondering if I am the only one who has gone through this. I would love to hear from those of you who read it. Please feel free to share your comments, experiences, or advice. My daughter/Baby Ham is a marvel, a miracle, and the best reason to get up in the morning. I hope you all enjoy sharing our journey down Parenthood/Childhood Lane.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

LAZY SUNDAY


Lazy Sunday
Nowhere to go
Kickin’ back laughing
With Margaret Cho
Floating on an island
Of mattress & pillow
Curled up with my baby
Nothing to fulfill, oh
I should be writing
Tengo que estudiar
But the woulda coulda shouldas
Don’t get me very far
I’m listening to the birds sing
And the beating of my heart
Sometimes a lazy Sunday
Is life’s very best part

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home